Rhode Island SPCA Animal Health Center
Providing affordable veterinary services to our community is a priority for us. Located just a stone’s throw from the RISPCA, is our new Animal Health Center at 40 Amaral Street in Riverside, RI.
Wellness & Sick Exams
Diagnostics & Testing
Spay/Neuters (for those who qualify, please call for details)
Hours of Operations
We are open Monday-Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM. Closed weekends and holidays. Location map below.
To make an appointment, please call 401-228-3333 or 401-228-3313 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Lindsay Thibeault, Veterinarian
- Dr. Lauren Fiske, Veterinarian
- Sarah McMullin, Vet Technician
- Katelyn Campbell, Vet Technician
- Liza Battista, Vet Technician
- Asia Millidge, Vet Technician
- Alyssa Fugere, Vet Technician
- Lilia Trissler, Clinic Administrator
- Jillian Yankee, Receptionist
Please Note: The Rhode Island SPCA Animal Health Center is not an emergency clinic, appointments are first come first serve. If your pet is having an emergency, please go to an emergency or urgent care clinic. At this time, we are not seeing small animals, only dogs and cats.
To learn more, contact the RISPCA Animal Health Center at (401) 228-3313.
Join Our Pack!
Please Join Our Mailing List to receive RISPCA updates!