Rhode Island SPCA Horse & Rider Versatility Event Series
Sunday, October 6th, 2019
This is a B.Y.O.H. event (Bring Your Own Horse)
*Please bring valid Rabies and Coggins paperwork*
Cost: $25 per rider / per round if pre-registered before October 2nd
$30 per rider/ per round if after. Lunch is included in registration.
Extra Lunch: $5
Golden ticket (rider received 10 points on an obstacle not handled correctly): $10 per round (can only use one golden ticket per round)
If you and/or your horse dress in costume for this Halloween Themed Challenge you can earn 10 extra points!
- Sign-in begins at 8:00am
- Trail ride out begins at 9am. Enjoy a trail ride along the beach and throughout the bridle trails of Goddard Park.
- Obstacle course walkthrough at 9:00am
- Judging will begin at 9:30am
- 4 Divisions** Open**Novice** Junior (17 and under)**In-Hand**
- You will have 5 Minutes to complete 10 obstacles, you get 10 points if you complete it as require or 0 points if completed incorrectly. Your time will be the tiebreaker.
- Ribbons 1-6 in all divisions
Email Denise at email@example.com for more information.
Or fill out a Registration Form and bring it with you on the day of.
Registering online will make for a faster check-in the day of the event!
**YEAR END AWARDS 2019**
*First Place=7 points *Second= 5 Points* Third= 4 Points*Fourth= 3 Points* Fifth=2 points* Sixth= 1 point*
You also earn 5 points for each event you attend.
Remember if you and/or your horse dress in costume for this Halloween Themed Challenge you can earn 10 extra points!