Rhode Island SPCA Horse & Rider Versatility Event Series
Event #3 Sunday October 14, 2018
This is a B.Y.O.H. event
(Bring Your Own Horse)
*Please bring valid Rabies and Coggins paperwork*
This is a pledge ride so trot out and get your friends to sponsor you!
Cost: $25 per rider if pre-registered by October 10th, $30 if after. Includes lunch!
Extra points if horse or rider wears a Halloween Costume! Prizes for top Costumes!
- Sign-in begins at 8:00am
- Trail ride out begins at 9am. Enjoy a trail ride along the beach and throughout the bridle trails of Goddard Park.
- Obstacle course walkthrough at 8:30am
- Judging will begin at 9:00am
- 4 Divisions** Open**Novice** Junior (17 and under)**In-Hand**
- You will have 5 Minutes to complete 10 obstacles, you get 10 points if you complete it as require or 0 points if completed incorrectly. Your time will be the tiebreaker.
- Ribbons 1-6 in all divisions
Email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registering online will make for a faster check-in the day of the event; creating your own fundraising page online to collect pledges is a fast and easy way to help you become this year’s top fundraiser!
**YEAR END AWARDS 2018**
*First Place=7 points *Second= 5 Points* Third= 4 Points*Fourth= 3 Points* Fifth=2 points* Sixth= 1 point*
You also earn 5 points for each event you attend.