Need Help Feeding Your Pets? We’re Here For You.
The Rhode Island SPCA Emergency Pet Food Assistance program is designed to address the current and coming needs of pet owners who are in isolation, self-quarantine or unexpected job loss due to COVID-19. This program is for anyone in need. There is no application process or barriers in place that would limit our ability to help pet owners immediately. We are offering curbside pick-up and no contact delivery options! This emergency program is possible thanks to the support of Rumford Pet Center and the support of people like you in our community through online monetary donations.
***At this time, due to the safety of our staff and community members, we are not accepting donations of pet food.
***Do you need assistance with food & supplies for your small animals? Please contact us to see how we can help!
***Do you need assistance with more than just pet food? Need assistance with supplies, please contact us to see how we can help!
How It Works
- Call 401-438-8150 Dial 0 or email email@example.com
- If you call and do not reach a staff member, leave a name, phone number and if you are looking for pet food for a cat or a dog. If you email, please provide the same information.
- A staff member will get back to you within 24 hours
- Arrangements will be made for either:
- No-Contact Delivery to your doorstep if you are unable to leave your home
- Curbside pickup at shelter for those who can leave the house
Please note: We are unable to provide specific pet food brands, we will do our best to match the type of food you are currently feeding but unable to accept special requests for brands or sizes.
This emergency program launch was also made possible thanks to the support of Rumford Pet Center and can only continue with the support of people like YOU and pet lovers in our community through monetary donations.
PROGRAMS LIKE THIS ARE ONLY POSSIBLE WITH YOUR SUPPORT! All donations support our critical programs & services including our Emergency Pet Food Assistance program!
Do you have questions on how you can support this program or other life saving programs? Contact Connie Kile at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-438-8150 x 8.