2015 Foster Care and Baby Shower Wish List
Top loading cat carriers (Amazon link here). We need another 8-10 of these for kitten litters.
(30) KMR Kitten Milk Replacer (see it on our Amazon Wish List)
(10) Heating pads WITHOUT automatic shut-off
(10) Digital postal scales (with enough surface to place a small kitten safely)
(3) Pediatric Nose Suction Thingies 3-Pack
(8) Rolled Cotton
Friskies Pate style canned cat food
Purina Kitten Chow kibble
Pedigree Pate style canned dog food
Purina Puppy Chow kibble
Fleece – 1 yard sections or more, which we use to create tied bedding for our babies.
Boxes of tissues
Cotton pads (the kind one uses to remove makeup) – These are perfect for little kitten butts.
(8) Packages of extra large Puppy pads
(8) Spray Bottles in which to put our shelter disinfectant
(8) Large top opening small animal cages – We use these for the weaning and litter box learning stage.